Tynimo Life Style Pvt Ltd (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) recognises the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. The Company commits to safeguard the integrity, security, and confidentiality of personal data that it collects, processes, uses and stores in accordance with the law. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on http://www.tynimo.com.
tynimo.com is a property of Tynimo Life Style Pvt Ltd, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at MRCR Layout, Stage 2, Vijayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040.
What we collect?
The Company collects, processes, and uses any and all personal data necessary and required to perform its services to you. Such data may include the following:
- Contact Information: This includes full name, contact number, billing address, shipping address, e-mail ids, username, and password.
- Payment and Billing Information: We may collect you billing name, shipping address, billing address.
- Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to us.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, your interest, the kind of products you like, or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
The Company, however, may dispose or delete in a secure manner any such personal information in the event that such personal information is not, or no longer, necessary for the purposes.
How we collect?
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register on our website or buy a product. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
What we do with the information collected?
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions
- We use information to improve our products and services
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You agree, accept and allow that your information may be disclosed as required during any governmental or police investigation, or in accordance with a court order to such effect, under section 79 of the Information Technology Act, 2008 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules 2011.
Sharing of Information
We hereby commit to not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Company reserves the right to retain and keep your personal data while you are a customer or unless you request your personal data to be deleted and for such period allowed by relevant laws and regulations. In the event that retention of which is no longer allowed by you or by the applicable laws and regulations, the Company shall dispose of your physical records through shredding while digital files shall be anonymized. Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or accessible and will be completely removed from our database. The Company may also delete or remove your personal data in the event that such personal data is not or no longer necessary for the services or purposes
Our website is intended only for persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old. We do not collect personal data of, persons below the age of eighteen (18) years (“Minors”) without any legal basis. Should we learn that we were provided with personal data of minors without any legal basis, we will delete the same from our database. If you are a minor, please do not provide any personal data to us, such as your name, age, gender, email address, contact information, and kindly consult your parent(s) or guardian(s) first before visiting any website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we shall not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Variation of Terms
Tynimo is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Tynimo and you in relation to your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Country. All disputes are subject to courts of Bangalore Jurisdiction only. Bangalore is located in the State of Karnataka, India.